- We went here for a date last week and it was lovely. Creative, northwest-y small plates and wonderful cocktails and great service.
- Obsessed with this new cookbook from Joshua McFadden, and am planning on cooking my way through it for the rest of the year.
- We made this piri piri chicken last week and it was a little taste of Portugal.
- The internet is a funny, great place. A friend send me a picture of a cake in progress, and I immediately had to go learn more. A couple of Instagram accounts later, I’ve discovered this lovely blog. Scroll down for the stop motion video.
- That website let me to another beautiful website. So many food blogs, so little time.
- After months in the making and thanks to beer-obsessed friend Simon, we finally stopped at De Garde Brewing on our way to the coast yesterday. You should stop too if you’re ever in the area.
- With all that rhubarb I bought, I made these. They are so tangy and good and not a baked good which is a nice break during rhubarb season.
Continue reading “Weekend Finds 5:26:17”